Documentation under construction.
This is the proof of concept demonstration and documentation site.
Official release to be announced.
What will you be able to achieve using your new General Purposes™ Nodes™ Web Programming Kit?
- Start learning how to program the internet today with our easy tutorials!
- Installs and works with your wordpress dashboard.
- No previous HTML or programming experience required to begin.
- Build custom, dynamic and functional landing/web pages with unique internet addresses under your own hosted web domain.
- Create landing pages, sales funnels and web applications with seamless integration to an existing website and it’s template.
- Manage and edit files.
- Understand the elements of TerraDctl Scripting language.
- Apply flow control techniques.
- Integrate PHP data types and commands.
- Organize code into reusable functions.
- Build forms to collect information from a user and record it or send it to your email.
- Monitor and report any kind of auto-ftp’d or regular posted data coming from any sensors including chat messengers, web cams, pipelines, weather stations, transportation systems, home health care, interactive kiosks and inventory systems.
- Create trackable pages and links using JsAdserver(tm) Functions.
- Interact with any General Purposes Nodes Data Structures, TerraDctl API server and file system using the easy shortcode functions.
- Deliver your programming code as a web service with the optional TerraDctl API Server.
- Use a tablet or mobile device to manage your website’s nodes and edit your code.
- Create RSS feeds as well as import content from remote feeds.
- Create, manage and export your own CSV and tab delimited text datafeeds.
- Display CSV (Excel/Access/OpenOffice/Lotus123/GoogleDocs/Quattro and many more…) spreadsheet data on a web page.
- Compute and display simple pivot tables from CSV spreadsheets.
- Create and manage multiple websites by pointing your add-on domain names and subdomains to any node you create.
- Sell your goods using Paypal and TerraDctlCart(tm).
- Fun for all ages 12 to 102.
- Building a pivot table data view
- Displaying CSV spread sheet data on a landing page.
- How to create a tracker node
- How to create landing page node
- How to recycle a node
- Use an existing website theme